Music

Sunday, September 14, 2014

1, 2, 3.

I'm supposed to write a paragraph or two about myself in order for you to get a better understanding of who I am because that is what's written on the paper.

From number one on down we adhere to, blindly.

Well I'm sorry to inform you that this is not what you have originally expected - though I'm not sorry one bit, that's just what I'm supposed to say.

Here is the pretty side of me, the side I show them.
          aka. the dating side

JK.

Isn't that what each of us is trying to do here? Make and portray the best image of ourselves?

But there is always going to be someone better than you.
Even if you're the best.
So let's stop the competition now,
Or we will both be losers.

At least I had the decency to make my jumbled thoughts appear nice and neat.

It really wasn't my decency, you see,
          I have to make my lines straight.
          I have to align my papers, binders and notebooks along with pencils and pens.
          I have to ensure correct spelling and grammar.
          I have to make my bed without wrinkles.
          I have to dot my i's
          I have to balance both sides of my body

I'm what they would call a 'perfectionist'.

                                                                                                                                                Silly.
I'm very far from perfect.
I like to tell myself that I'm getting closer.
I think more than I do.
I can't quite decide if I'm indecisive.
I'm unable to fill out questionnaires.
I lie to myself more than I do others.
I receive what I want when I don't.
I am both fashionable and late, although I try harder at one than the other.
I'm an extrovert when intimate.
I'm an introvert when public.
I don't have one defining story to sum up my life.


I must admit a secret, I have been 'beating around the bush'.



I don't have an introduction.

1 comment:

  1. "But there is always going to be someone better than you.
    Even if you're the best.
    So let's stop the competition now,
    Or we will both be losers."

    I needed this. I love your blog, it's so clean and calm if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete