Music

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Child

1/7/12

Go to Hell.



8/19/13

Wink and say hello.
Trace your eyes all over me.
Wink and say goodbye.



10/14/13

From dusk to dawn.
Alone in the backseat.
Give me hope.
Just us, two unblinking browns and the silence.
Give me rope.
My heart stopped all the same.



12/31/13

Surely I don't blame you
I wanted to see you tonight
I'm all that you accuse me,
a sinking ship tied to my lover's waist
When I open up
Is when you're closing down
Surely why don't we
Surely it's what you're asking
And I'm not sure what you want from me
I can't be all you wish for



5/16/14

I suppose what I wanted was
To hear you’d stay with me always
I suppose what I wanted was
To see those hands vowing never to leave my own
I suppose what I wanted was
To know with certainty, I am not loving in vain
I know what I needed was
Your voice ringing from behind my ear
I know what I needed was
You clasped so tightly around me no doubt could sway
I know what I needed was
Loving from you



7/23/14


__________  Is how I feel with thoughts of you

__________  Is your promise filled with words anew

__________  Is what I wish for with your piercing gaze

__________  Is after I think with daze

__________  Is what I hope my trash would be

__________  Is how you feel for me



9/5/14

Only chaos and discord can bring your presence
Our eyes to hold but you’re first to break
Dark and full of lust, always.

With voice and finger you beckoned.
All I could do was follow.
Everything had stopped.
I fell.
What are the excuses this time?
In the tumult of thoughts
Why is the only one whom remains,
You?


4/16/15

Up and down those black holes roam.
Scientists theorize that they cancel light,
but when you look at me, everything glows.
May it be because I think with my heart,
not my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment